Men have written thousands of stories about how having a toxic relationship with their father has completely ruined their lives
but then make fun of girls for having “daddy issues”
a shout out to all the people who started saying “same” as a joke once in awhile but now use it for the most random things like a car honking their horn at another car
Hank Green has now publicly said that Sam Pepper will no longer be welcome at VidCon.
When men talk of women and girls in terms of legal/not legal, what they’re really saying is “I already sexually objectify this child and would attempt to fuck her if there were no laws in the way.”
You can’t deny that is fucking scary.
Sometimes there are things that just sort of vaguely seem wrong, but you can’t put your finger on why…until it’s worded like this, and suddenly everything slides into place and you feel like someone punched you in the gut.
Honestly.. When PoC get to an age where they are able to deeply realize and internalize how intensely and directly racism affects them, as well as able to recognize the little racial microaggressions against them, it truly IS a traumatic experience. Its draining and depressing and painful and scarring. It can very easily make you lose the will to do anything or dream anything. And that is something that whites will never experience, thus never understand how deep this goes.
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
hi yeah this is your daily killjoy reminder that if ur an adult on tumblr u need to be very careful about maintaining boundaries between yourself and your minor followers/friends
In The Flesh
- has openly gay/bi/pansexual protagonists (no queerbating, no stupid jokes, no their whole personality and behavior revolving around their sexuality)
- has awesome and complex female characters
- deals with topics like racism,…
i told my brother i’d make him a mix but its just anaconda fourteen times in a row then the song bet on it and then anaconda two more times
I believe in body positivity, feminism, and always using your turn signal.